Out-of-home care and LAC forms

The out-of-home care can be found on the human services intranet (DHHS staff access only).

  • Secure welfare services placement record
  • Cross border placement agreement
  • Cross border placement - information for carers
  • List of all local government areas and names of contact people for child protection
  • Instruction for notifying LGA child entering out-of-home care
  • Fact Sheet: Medicare for children and young people in out-of-home care
  • Medicare enrolment or new Medicare number request - for use by Child Protection Agencies
  • Instrument of Authorisation-Medical CSOs

LAC forms are located below.