Kinship care forms

The kinship care forms can be found on the human services intranet (DHHS staff access only).​

  • Kinship assessment for conversion to permanent care template
  • Kinship care placement - approval of placement
  • Kinship care placement - agreement of parent/guardian
  • Kinship care placements - assessment report
  • Kinship care assessment guidance
  • Form E - Special negotiated adjustment request
  • Information for kinship carers - department proforma
  • Letter to Centrelink re change to care arrangements
  • Application for direct debit